Happy Beginnings and Blessings!
Whether you’re wedding vision is offbeat, modern, retro, quirky, or chic, I am
thrilled to bring your ceremony vision to life. Let’s work together to keep you
sane, keep your sense of humor in check, and create a ceremony that is uniquely
Weddings should be an artistic representation of the love you share together and
as a non-denominational Interfaith Minister for 15 years, I welcome all religions,
faiths, secular traditions and same-sex couples. Together we actively participate
in the writing of the ceremony, from choosing readings and including traditions
that are personally, spiritually, or romantically significant to them.
Let’s set up a call to hear your love story, gather information about your beliefs,
wishes, and ideas for your ceremony shall we?
Q & A
• How many ceremonies do you generally conduct on one day? One
• What are your qualifications? Ordained Minister and Notary Public
• How long have you been a celebrant for? 15 Years
• Do you have any testimonials? Yes upon request
• Are travel fees included in pricing? Yes
• Do you supply your own PA system? No